TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Privacy Terms & Conditions:
- Slick Auto Styles is the sole owner of all information clients provide to us via email, phone, text, our website, and social media platforms, or in person.
- The client's personal information will not be sold or rented however, may be shared with a third-party service, such as mailchimp.com, which we use to send out email communication.
Booking Terms & Conditions:
- Slick Auto Styles requests clients to remove all personal belongings, money, and other significant items from their vehicle before any type of detailing. Areas including storage compartments, center console, glove box, seatback pockets, under seats. Any compartment containing personal belongings at the start of the detailing process will not be cleaned.
- Slick Auto Styles will not accept any liability for any loss or damage to any personal property, including the vehicle being serviced, any belongings contained inside the vehicle, or the location of service.
- Assure that your vehicle is being serviced in a lawful and safe area and if you feel otherwise please communicate your concerns with the technician.
- All vehicles are cleaned at the customers' own risk and must be able to withstand normal cleaning processes.
- Slick Auto Styles or its vendors do not accept liability for discharged batteries during or after the service has been completed. Please inspect your vehicle after the service is rendered to assure all interior lights, headlights, or running lights have been turned off.
- Our detailing times are an estimate only. Each vehicle is different and may require more or less time to fulfill the service requested.
- We reserve the right to use any independent contractor to undertake your auto detailing service request and may need to change the detailer at short notice without penalty.
- Whilst every effort will be made to keep scheduled bookings to the requested arrival window, unforeseen circumstances may cause lateness and are done so without voiding our cancellation policy.
- We reserve the right to take debit or credit card details to secure the booking. Debit/Credit cards shall be processed by Stripe.com.
- We reserve the right to alter or move a booking in line with staffing levels and/or weather conditions and /or machinery or equipment failure.
- All vehicles are cleaned at the customers' own risk.
- All appointments booked require address, service package, and vehicle condition verification. Service requests are not guaranteed at the time of booking and may be canceled at any time at the sole discretion of Slick Auto Styles.
- Slick Auto Styles reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Slick Auto Styles reserves the right to refuse or deny customer demands above and beyond the scheduled service/package.
- Slick Auto Styles will not tolerate any verbal or physical abuse toward any of its staff under any circumstances and will take the relevant actions should any such behavior be encountered.
Pricing and Payments Terms & Conditions:
- Slick Auto Styles reserve the right to charge an hourly rate of $50 (or proportion thereof) for any work that is not within the boundaries of the booking
- A minimum 30% surcharge will be applied to all jobs that involve excessive pet hair, urine, vomit, blood, feces, or other hazardous materials.
- Our prices are based on detailing type, location, type of car, and condition of the vehicle.
- Slick Auto Styles reserves the right to charge each vehicle according to its condition, type, and customer location.
- Slick Auto Styles reserves the right to amend any price during the detailing should it differ from the original estimate.
- Monthly Invoices will be rendered by Slick Auto Styles to the Client by or around the end of each month, and are due in full by the 10th day of the following month. Any invoice or scheduled payment over 10 days past due will be subject to a late fee of $30.00 a month. Slick Auto Styles reserves the right to suspend service when payments become more than 15 days past due.
Communications Terms & Conditions:
- Slick Auto Styles will send you SMS text messages to confirm your service request, provide information about the detailer matched to your job, and conduct a customer satisfaction survey after the job is completed. Depending on your mobile phone service, you may incur costs from these SMS text messages from your mobile phone service provider. Slick Auto Styles is not responsible for any of these potential costs.
- Slick Auto Styles may provide your order request to any detailer within our network or out of our network to fulfill your request promptly.
- When your service request is matched to a provider, your name, phone number, service address, and vehicle information will be shared with that service provider.
- Slick Auto Styles may call you directly to schedule your service or conduct a customer satisfaction survey. In the event of a canceled request, we may call you to inquire about your reasons for canceling.
- All inbound and outbound customer service calls may be recorded for quality assurance.
Service Terms & Conditions:
- We may ask you where you heard about Slick Auto Styles to gauge our marketing strategies
- We may conduct customer satisfaction surveys
- We must have permission to hold a debit or credit card to secure a regular booking and we will charge the card after each visit.
- We reserve the right to charge a debit or credit card the full amount should the vehicles(s) not be available for cleaning and the booking has not been canceled in advance (see cancellation policy)
Cancelations Terms & Conditions:
- We require 24 hours' notice to cancel any booking/detailing service.
- Failure to provide 24 hours advance notice of cancellation will result in a minimum charge of 35% of the service cost.
- Same-day appointments that are canceled will incur a charge of 35% of the service cost.
- Slick Auto Styles reserve the right to take full payment if a booking is canceled on the day without prior agreement.
- Slick Auto Styles reserves the right to alter or amend a booking time/date without penalty but wherever possible will let the customer know.
- Slick Auto Styles reserves the right to alter a booking or move a booking per its staff levels, weather conditions, and/or equipment failure without penalty to the company.
- Failure to be present at the time and location of the ordered service will result in the full value of the service being charged.
Service Guarantee Terms & Conditions:
- If there is a probable and clear cause that the service technician did not fulfill the package as ordered or there is clear evidence of poor craftsmanship, we will at our cost redo the uncompleted or unsatisfactory portion of the service free of charge.
- Any claims must be filed within 48 hours of the completion of the service by phone or email([email protected]). Pictures of the area must be emailed to [email protected] within 24 hours of the claim being made.
Gift Certificate Terms & Conditions:
- For payer verification purposes, Gift Certificates have a 48 hour holding period before they can be redeemed for services.
- Gift Certificates can only be used once per vehicle, per service.
- Gift certificates can not be combined or redeemed with any other discounts, coupons, or promotions.
- The final price for services rendered may exceed the value of the gift certificate.
- Additional charges may apply to the redeemer if they choose a package that exceeds the cash value of their gift certificate.
- Additional surcharges for excessive pet hair, biological waste, other hazardous materials, larger vehicles, excessive damage, or other issues may apply.
- Gift certificates reflect a cash value. Prices for services may adjust due to seasonality, location, inflation, or demand.
- Any balances for services ordered are due at the time of service and do not include additional services, tax, or gratuity.
- After 6 months of non-use, the gift certificate is non-refundable.
Pre-existing damage Terms & Conditions:
- It is difficult to find pre-existing damages during the initial vehicle inspection. Some vehicles, tend to have interior components that are broken, scratched, worn out, faded, don’t work, or become loose and cracked without the owner’s knowledge. Should a Slick Auto Styles representative find any items that are not working properly, worn, scratched, cracked, faded, or broken, we will bring it to your attention, therefore you agree not to hold Slick Auto Styles responsible for any pre-existing damages to your car.
- Dirt can hide swirl marks, scratches, dings, paint chips, fine lines, and marks. Should a Slick Auto Styles representative find any exterior imperfections, we will make you are aware. However, Slick Auto Styles will not be responsible for correcting these pre-existing paint imperfections if your service does not include them. Slick Auto Styles will not be held responsible should we find pre-existing paint imperfections during our normal course of detailing that you were not aware of.